Locked Out, Hobbs / Hobbs Hart & Co
Safe Engineer - Safe Cracker based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire covering London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent,
If you have lost your keys or Combination to a Hobbs - Hobbs Hart & Co Safe and need one opened, Combination Changed on a Hobbs - Hobbs Hart & Co Safe, Locked Out we can help !
There are a wide variety of Hobbs / Hobbs Hart & Co Safes in use in the UK with different sizes & various locking & burglar proof devices,
The burglar proof devices fitted within the safe that are called relockers or Anti Explosive Devices "AED's" that can be set off if attacked, lack of maintenance or attempted opening incorrectly by a Locksmith , I have been to safes where Locksmiths have tried to open a safe & set off these devices & walked away from the job, this makes the task of opening the safe a whole different story and extends the time & cost. As a result this would mean that these devices have to be defeated first and most likely cause the safe to be scrapped, so it is Important that you use a Safe Engineer
Where ever possible we pick open or manipulate Hobbs Safe locks
If you need a Hobbs / Hobbs Hart Safe opened email us as much information as possible firstname.lastname@example.org This will enable us to determine the quality of the safe to be opened and possible faults.
Check List before contacting us
- Photo of the front
- Photo of Keyhole or Combination Lock
- Serial number (on dino tape on the top hinge)
- Type of lock(s) combination / key
- Key type (plunger bit or flat steel slip bit or a solid key)
- Combination (electronic / mechanical)
- Type of fault (lost key, jammed, unknown, combination)
- Areas we cover London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Buckenhamshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent,
- Next Call Key Elements 07947 238423 / email@example.com We do cover other areas if required !